Cimarron Correctional Facility
Cimarron Core Civic is currently hiring a Registered Nurse.
$40.31 - $51.01 / Per Hr
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism, and a responsibility to better the public good.
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people. CoreCivic is currently seeking Registered Nurses who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional setting.
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements.
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the area and treatment of inmates/residents.
- Attend sick calls with the physician to see inmates/residents; prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare examining room and equipment
- Examine and assess new inmates/residents with illnesses or injuries or inmates/residents who become ill or injured; refer inmates/residents to the emergency room or other appropriate healthcare facilities as required by their condition.
- Perform emergency procedures as needed and notify the Licensed Independent Provider for treatment orders.
- Provide guidance, supervise, and monitor nursing care provided by licensed vocational/practical nursing staff and non-licensed medical staff.
- Graduate from an accredited college, university, or nursing program with a degree/diploma in nursing.
- Must possess current licensure in the state of employment.
- One (1) year of professional nursing experience preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 20 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including Disability/Veteran.
To Apply Click on Apply Now Below!