CoreCivic/Cimarron Correctional Facility
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism, and a responsibility to better the public good.
CoreCivic is currently seeking an Assistant Warden who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional, secure setting. Come join a team that is dedicated to making an impact for the people and communities we serve.
- The Assistant Wardendirects, administers, and coordinates the management of the facility in the area of operations and/or programs personally or through subordinate managerial staff, with oversight and direction of the Warden.
- This position acts with full authority in the absence of the Warden.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Social or Behavioral Science or a related field.
- Six (6) years of correctional work experience, including two (2) years of experience at the Chief of Security or Chief of Unit Management level or five (5) years of experience as a CoreCivic department head or equivalent is required.
- Additional qualifying full-time correctional supervisory experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the practices and principles of correctional facility management, pertinent corrections laws, rules and regulations, and the principles and practices of supervision and training.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE – including Disability/Veteran