CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE WEBSITE. CLICK THE HIGHLIGHTED "PARTICIPATING PROVIDER THAT OFFERS CONNECTED DEVICE" LINK BELOW TO SEE WHICH COMPANIES IN OKLAHOMA ARE PARTICIPATING. ON THE PAGE, SCROLL DOWN TO THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA PARTICIPATING COMPANIES TO SEE IF YOUR INTERNET/WIFI PROVIDER IS PARTICIPATING.
OUR MEMBERS PROVALUE.NET AND ATLINK ARE PARTICIPATING. YOUR INTERNET/WIFI PROVIDER IS PROBABLY PARTICIPATING. RECEIVE MAJOR DISCOUNTS OR EVEN FREE INTERNET SERVICE AND CONNECTED DEVICES.
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program run by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices like a laptop or tablet.
You are likely eligible if your household’s income is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Line, or if you or someone you live with currently receives a government benefit like SNAP, Medicaid, SSI, WIC, Pell Grant, or Free and Reduced-Price Lunch.
If your household is eligible, you could receive:
- Up to a $30/month discount on your internet service
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
- A low cost service plan that may be fully covered through the ACP*
* Through a separate non-FCC initiative, additional no cost plans may be available to Affordable Connectivity Program enrollees. To learn more please visit GetInternet.gov. Provision of a link to this initiative does not imply FCC endorsement of any particular participating provider.
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household. To receive the connected device discount, consumers need to enroll in the ACP with a participating provider that offers connected devices (Note: not all internet company offer device discounts.) The internet company will provide the discount to the consumer.