William W. Ahrberg Law Office
Broadway District Attorneys
Education and Professional Biography:
- 1977 graduate Oklahoma State University Bachelors of Business Administration.
- 1981 graduate University of Tulsa College of Law
- Member Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member and past President of Payne County Bar Association
- Member and past President Cushing Rotary Club
- Member Board of Directors Bank of Cushing
- Former City Commissioner City of Cushing
- Former member Cushing Youth Center Board of Directors
Lifelong resident of Cushing, Oklahoma. Married to Jo Ahrberg for 38 years and long time members of Oak Grove Baptist Church. They have four children and 6 grandchildren, son Will and his wife Ashleigh, daughter Emily Bajema and her husband Billy, son Barrett and his wife Amy-Katherine, and daughter Anna-Marie Ahrberg. All four children were raised and educated in Cushing. Both daughters are graduates of Oklahoma State University, sons Will and Barrett are both graduates of Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois. Bill is a big fan of Oklahoma State University Athletics, especially enjoys OSU football. Other hobbies include watching Cushing High School football, NFL favorites Baltimore Ravens and Dallas Cowboys, playing handball, hiking the Grand Canyon and spending time with his family.