Air-O Heat & Air Conditioning, Inc. is a growing HVAC company that specializes in commercial and residential projects. Air-O has proudly served the Stillwater and surrounding area for over 39 years.
If you are considering a new career path, are mechanically inclined and are willing to learn new things in a fast-paced environment, we are currently accepting applications for our HVAC apprentice program.
- Assist the journeyman to layout, assemble and install a variety of sheet metal duct systems.
- Assist the journeyman to test, diagnose and repair HVAC/Mechanical/Refrigeration systems and their components and equipment.
- Promote and maintain a safe working environment at all times.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Apprentice license preferred but not required.
- HVAC install experience preferred but will train right candidate.
- Lift heavy objects up to 90 pounds, as well as push and pull objects as required.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, crouch, crawl, kneel and reach.
- Ability to take direction and work well with others.
- Paid Time Off
- On the job training hours credit toward license
- No shift work
TO APPLY: CLICK THIS LINK, www.air-o.com/careers AND FILL OUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION. OR, SEND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org.